Dresden Files Co-op Card Game
Play Harry Dresden and his friends as they take on the cases from the bestselling Dresden Files novels in the ultimate what-if scenario—what if Harry was on the scene with allies who weren’t there in the original story? The core game includes Harry, Murphy, Susan, Michael, and the Alphas and plays through the first five novels as well as Side Jobs, a random scenario generator based on the short story collection of the same name. Designs are already well underway for expansions featuring more series characters and more novels.
Number of players: 1-5
Length: 30 minutes
Type of Game: Cooperative
This is the officially licensed version of the tabletop game by Evil Hat.
The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game, the Fate logo, and related images are trademarks of Evil Hat and are ©2016 Evil Hat Productions, LLC. Based upon the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher. All rights reserved.
• Solving Cases and Defeating Foes that cause a discard no longer discard the wrong card when exactly one choice is possible.
• Corrected some fonts and updated UI layout in a few places where long strings were sizing incorrectly.
• The "Move Kalshazzak" prompt now has buttons in the same order as other dialogs.
• Corrected a development URL in the account login process.
• The Random Book selection no longer locks up the game when all expansions are unlocked.